Sunday, May 2, 2010

About me..well right now at least

Sooo where to even begin!! I am 18, i live with my Dad, and awesome Stepmom..oh and my two little sister whom i LOVE! They live in Windsor, California(SANTA ROSA).. i Just moved here about a month ago or so.. before that i was living in El Dorado Hills, CA with my Aunt Kerry whil working at GAP and Subway(which is so much better than Quiznos..Shane..) I moved home to spend the last few weeks with my daddio who is my best friend ever.. I have alot to do before I move back to Utah.. oh speaking of which, that is where i lived before i moved in with my Aunt. I lived there for like 6 months i think? yeah around there, I moved back in January to rebuild my bank account, hate money. Anyways my to do list before i move back...
1. Learn to cook some more things
2. Make recipe book
3. Learn to drive in the freeway(sooo scared)
4. Get my license(yupp i AM 18 and no i DON'T have my license)
5. pack
Okay so not that much i guess but still. I am super excited to move back. But I have been having such a fun time being home! My family is so amazing.. I think evern though I am SO crazy excited, it will be hard to leave. But GUESS WHAT!? I get to go back to mis amigos!!! I have missed them so much. I had amazing frends there.. not to mention that i will be closer to Riley and Leah(my sister) who are Sexy Rexy. My flight is on May 19th, at 6 :30 am, but then i have a TWO HOUR layover in Los Angeles, then straight for SLC BABY!!! I will be attending LDSBC and NO i am NOT going into Business thank you. I am just taking generals this next year, I will eventually get my medical assisting degree. and nope i will not be a doctor or nurse, infact i may not do anything with it.. except work for a little bit while I hopefully attend BYU to get major in History then teach 8th grade History.. That is SO far off though so we'll see what happens from now till then won't we..

No comments:

Post a Comment