Monday, May 3, 2010

Utah Bucket List

Okay so, Adrienne and I decided that we were going to do a Bucket List of all the things that we need to accomplish while in Utah. We have talked about most of them, and then my AWESOME future roommate Jen Kirkpatrick put one up on her facebook, and we were all HEY yeah we are going to write ours down.. oddly enough most of them are on hers too haha so shout out to jen!
Okay so here it goes
UTAH BUCKET LIST
1) Thanksgiving Point Gardens- We have heard that they are all so beautiful.
2) Pioneer Village- I actually know nothing of this, but Adrienne does.
3) Throw Party- Adrienne turns 20 in july, this is a BIG deal there will be a dance party FASHO
4) Volunteer at the Hogle Zoo- This would be so fun, and i have always wanted to work here, so might as well volunteer
5) Utah Museum of Fine Arts- Why haven't we already gone here.
6) Clark Planeterium-Adrienne and I are taking an awesome Astronomy class this semester, so this will be super interesting
7) Living Planet Aquarium- I don't know about this, nothing will ever compare to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, so this may be a let down haha.
8) Salt Lake County Fair- SO last year we went on a group date here, and met FREAKING DAVID ARCHULETA, and yes i got to touch him, so i figured why would i not go again!
9) Museum of Ancient Life- Totally want to go here, a few of my friends have pictures on there facebook of it, and it looks so fun.
10) Lake Powell- we will find someone with a house boat haha
11) Park City- Spend a weekend here
12) Governors Mansion- free tours T, TH from 2-4.. June- August. taking advantage fir shure
13) Moab- see thos arches, always seems so cool
14) Music and the Spoken Word- So i wanted to go all the time last summer, but since i lived in Provo and it started at 9:00 am, i was like uhhh no thank you. but NOW since i live in SLC, Adrienne and I can go!
15) Climb the Y- This is a girls only event. I have asthma and Adrienne and I are just both going to be nasty haha so yeah no boys on this one.
16) Temple Square- I will live SO close to it, i have to take advantage too!
17) Great Salt Lake- I don't think I have ever been here, so its a must
18) Antelope Island- Also have zero idea what this is, but Adrienne wants to go so I will trust her.
19) Salt Flats- I l ove this place, it may smell but its so cool, plus they filmed part of Pirates there. intense i know.
20) EVERY TEMPLE- Our goal is to go to each temple,(and hopefully perform baptisms) in utah, so far I have only done the Provo, so here are the ones I still have to go to...
Salt Lake City
Ogden
Timp
Manti
St. George
Monticello
Vernal
Draper
Jordan River

Lots of work to do!
21) Lagooon- so fun
22) Zions National Park- So close yet so far
23) Heber Railroad- I heard it makes an awesome date, or even to go in the winer for the polar express. woot!
24) Bryce Canyon- Once again, another NO BOYS excursion. I LOVE to hike. with Adrienne.
25) Tour Welfare Square- I honestly don't know what this is, but i passed it all the time going from Provo->SLC and vice versa
26) LAS VEGAS- yes I DO realize that its not in Utah.. but its SO close, and everyone says its fun, so why not.
27) Sexy Rexy- My sister and RILEY live here, and its a nice get away
28) Tubing- Go down the Provo River, I wanted to last summer SO bad, but never got a chance
29) Zipline- go to snowbird
30) Olympic Park- its in Park City so i guess that i could go when i go to Park City the first time haha.
That is THE END! Feel free to join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment